The information and tutorials found within this article are designed to help orient you with the EasyAnatomy interface and navigation.
For information on setting up EasyAnatomy, see How do I download and install EasyAnatomy.
Use the Main Menu to navigate between the canine model, study tools, bookmarks, annotations, and system settings.
- Click the layers icon to open the Layers Panel.
- Click the graduation cap icon to open the Quiz Panel.
- Click the double-bookmark icon to open the Bookmarks menu.
- Click the add pencil icon to annotate the current scene.
- Click the add bookmark icon to take a snapshot of the current scene.
- Click the note icon to add your own notes to EasyAnatomy.
- Click the magnifying glass to search for keywords and terms.
- Click the shopping cart to buy a subscription.
- Click the question mark to open the Help menu.
- Click the triple-line icon to open the Settings menu.
Double-click a component, such as a bone, to focus on it.
Use the mouse wheel, scroller, or trackpad scroller to zoom in and out.
TIP: Depending on your System Preferences, Mac users may need to use two-fingers when scrolling on a trackpad.
Left-click and hold while moving the mouse side-to-side or up-and-down to rotate around the model.
TIP: If you’re focused on a specific region, you will rotate around that region.
Right-click and hold while moving the mouse side-to-side or up-and-down to pan alongside the model.
If your mouse doesn't have a right-click option, press and hold the SPACE bar while moving the mouse side-to-side or up-and-down to pan alongside the model.
Click Center to reset the model back to the centre of the screen.
Click Undo to undo the last inspection action (such as hide, fade, and so on).
Click Undo All to undo all the inspection actions.
Continue to Lesson 2: Viewing and Learning for more Getting Started tips.