The information and tutorials found within this article are designed to help orient you with the EasyAnatomy interface and navigation.
For information on setting up EasyAnatomy, see How do I download and install EasyAnatomy.
Use the Main Menu to navigate between the canine model, study tools, bookmarks, annotations, and system settings.
- Click the graduation cap icon to open the Quiz Panel.
- Click the layers icon to open the Layers Panel.
- Click the bookmark icon to open the Bookmarks menu.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Annotation Panel.
- Click the camera icon to take a bookmark snapshot of the current scene.
- Use the search bar to find keywords and terms.
- Click the LlamaZOO icon to open the Settings menu.
Double-click a component, such as a bone, to focus on it.
Use the mouse wheel, scroller, or trackpad scroller to zoom in and out on the model.
TIP: Depending on your System Preferences, Mac users may need to use two-fingers when scrolling on a trackpad.
Left click and hold while moving the mouse side-to-side or up-and-down to rotate around the model.
TIP: If you’re focused on a specific region rotating the model will rotate around the selected region.
Right click and hold while moving the mouse side-to-side or up-and-down to pan along side the model.
If your mouse doesn't have a right click option, press and hold the SPACE bar while moving the mouse side-to-side or up-and-down to pan along side the model.
Click the locator icon to reset the model back to the centre of the screen.
Click the back icon (half-circle arrow) to undo the last inspection action (e.g. hide, fade, etc.).
Click the clear icon (full-circle arrow) to undo all the inspection actions.
Continue to Lesson 2: Viewing and Learning for more Getting Started tips.